Tuesday, May 09, 2006

20 days to go....

20 more days to go to my 2nd wedding anniversary... This time is a bit different, because we have extra one more person to join in, that is my little Ern Ern.... Hubby starts asking where i want to celebrate it (meaning, where to have a special lunch! All he can think of is about eating!!) Why lunch and not dinner?? Because my little princess will go to bed before 8 pm!!! YES, BEFORE EIGHT!! So, for the time been, we will never can enjoy our dinner slowly.. unless we start eating 5pm lah..... possible ka???

~ Love.Joy.Life ~ 2nd Anniversary
Daisypath Ticker



Just got message from my hubby. He will be outstation on our anniversary day... chia lak la.... He now start asking where to go for my first Mother's day lunch pulak!!! Must eat sepuas-puasnya, right??!!?!?!

0 comments: