Thursday, June 01, 2006

No mood to work...

Today, i have no mood to work.. why?? When you know that all your family members and friends are not going to work today, will you still work hard like normal day??? No, i am very much influenced by them... Holiday mood la....

1st and 2nd June are Sarawak's Gawai Festival, which is public holiday for the state. Emm... i think my family member sure very busy now.. Because today is my 2nd sister's 过大礼的日子. Quite disappoited that i cannot be there!!! Then tomorrow all of them will be heading to Sibu for bride side's reception (fyi, we stay in Miri, but all our relatives are in Sibu. My parents moved to Miri once they married). 6th June will be ROM day, then 14th June will be the actual wedding day. I will be going back to Miri together with Hubby and Anne on 11th June, 10 more days to go. What should i wear on the big day le??? What should Anne wear le???? Haiya....

Now a days, Anne like to bite my shoulder when i carry her... Is this because her gum very very itchi?? But she won't bite my babysitter... Bully mummy only... She has 6 teeth now, 2 at the lower gum and 4 at the upper gum... many people said she start teething very fast... what you think? 9 months with 6 teeth, a lot ka??

See my naughty girl's very naughty face!!! Hahaha....

1 comments:

Egghead said...

really cute smile!
and got so many teeth liao!