Thursday, October 30, 2008

* For a good cause

I started online shopping since I came to Netherlands 2 years ago. Recently, I shop online so frequently. Main reason is I cannot find a time to go out. I have a 3 months old baby and a 3 years old toddler to handle. It will be so troublesome to go shopping with them. Hence, I choose to buy thing online. I am glad to find this www.eengoedezaak.nl.  What is so special about this site? Online shoppers can actually do charity when they shop! We pay the normal store price for the product but the retailer donates part of the purchase to the cause that we have decided to support. Sound great, right?

aGoodCause has just launched globally- in 8 countries. To become an AidMaker and support charity, please click on the link for your specific country and download the software onto your computer. Because I am in Netherlands, here's the link for us: www.eengoedezaak.nl.


1 comments:

Puertas plegables said...

"If I say I'm an oil man you will agree.." Glad to finally have some time off to go through your recent stuff. Hope you get the same soon so we can chill in the country again. Brooke tells me you're having fun at the new job. See you this summer hopefully, take care.