Monday, December 10, 2007

PPP: The invisibleSHIELD

I only have a handphone. I do wish to get an ipod long ago but still no action has been taken. Why? Because I am pretty sure that if I have an ipod, my tomboy girl will sure want to play with it. She already treat my handphone as her toy, I do not wish my new ipod have the same fate as my handphone. Anyway, with invisibleSHIELD, I think my wish to own an ipod may come true soon. The invisibleSHIELD is a clear film that protects your iPod or iPhone from scratches. It's great because it doesn't add any bulk to your device like any other ipod case, but yet it provides great protection. Don't you think this is a great protection to your ipod?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great choice! We recently posted a nice video we found of this product and the installation procedure on our blog at HPP Enterprises.Com

We have the InvisibleShield available at our store, GetSkinsNow.Com