Monday, December 10, 2007

PPP: Special Number plate

My new house is going to complete soon. Heard that we can get the key in a few weeks' time. Which mean, we are able to see the house when we go back to Malaysia. For my new house, of course I wish to have something special. I found that we actually can create Number Plates - Funny & Novelty from this site: http://www.4plates.co.uk. From the site, you can design and create your own unique picture plate. The site is very easy to understand and the step to create a picture plate is easy and most importantly, it's user friendly. You just need to enter your text and select pictures or background that you like. It's that simple! I think I will try to create a special picture plate for my futere new home! :-D

2 comments:

Negocios Mas Rentables said...

I just found this space and really seems great. I appreciate your effort and look forward visitandote. thanks

jimi said...

only number plates is the compartment notable vendue place that provides the opportunity to acquire the signal plates and variety informed to the peolpe regarding this.
Number Plate