Tuesday, April 10, 2007

April~~ Spring~~

Finally it's spring now! The weather is getting warmer and better now and we have sun-shine almost everyday!! :-D Flowers in our hostel's open garden.
April is a month of flowers in Holland. We celebrate the end of winter - goodbye to the short days and long nights, and welcome to Spring with its promise of sunshine and showers. Now we are expected to see flowers everywhere in Delft - parks, gardens, and even between the tramlines! No wonder Holland is famous for it’s flowers.

See, the trees are full with flowers!! So pretty!!

I love spring!!! I love flowersssss...

5 comments:

LHS said...

Wow..those flowers are so stunning! How i wish i can be there to enjoy the real Spring!

Vivianz said...

Woooo... I still remember the April I was in Armsterdam's tulip farm. I wasn't that into flower normally but there, is definitely a different case.... So so pretty.

Vivianz said...

I actually wanted to leave u a message that i"ve tagged you but after seeing those flower, forgotten pulak. So, I tagged u again. Sorry, me bad.

Unknown said...

Lovely!!! How I wish I was there too! Holland is my dream vacation location!!

mommy of 3 angels said...

so beautiful!!

wish i was there too.