Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tag: Sweet 18!

Tag again! Anyway, since I had nothing to write, I will do this easy-peasy tag~~

Go to PopCulture site. Pick the year you turn 18 years old. Get yourself nostalgic over the songs that year.Write something about how those songs afffected you. Pass it on to five more friends.

Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
I Believe I Can Fly - R. Kelly
Don't Speak - No Doubt

I seldom listen to english hits song. These are the songs that I always can watch/listen when I pressed my remote to MTV channel (that time no Astro yet, we watched Brunei's satelite show). Anyway Celine Dion is one of my favourite singer. Her voice is special and loud! And I salute her efford to get pregnant for her ill husband. Nothing much to say... :-P Not sweet also.

Don't want to tag anyone lahhhh....

p/s: Vivianz, we are same year ke???

0 comments: