Monday, April 02, 2007

Tag, tag, tag...

Tag #1: How can we be in an island??

Annie Q and VivianZ tagged me on this meme. But I am too busy with other "entertainment" so a bit late in doing this tag (I admit, a bit lazy also :-P).

Eh, I am from Sarawak and Sarawak located in Borneo Island leh. So, I used to be in an island liao! What to write then? Aiyo, I should kena this tag earlier. Now seems like everybody already in the island liao... I think I just need to bring myself there, right? No need to bring anyone lah~

Haha... Annie Q & VivienZ like this pass ka???

Tag #2: Why I married my husband

Tagged by wokking mum. I had done the same tag in my other blog! Please read here! :-D

Yeahh~~~~ done!

2 comments:

LHS said...

Haha..your tags seem very simple hoo...LOL!

Vivianz said...

Pass pass.... anything also pass... because I am very bad, I gave you another tag, I know, I am bad, I know...