Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tag: 5 things you do not know about me.

Old tag that I owe Vien.

What 5 things you do not know about me??

  1. I am allergy to alcohol. My whole body itchy due to the "wine chicken" I ate during confinement! All my confinement food that consist alcohol needed to cook for a long time to boil-out the alcohol! Cannot drink beer also! :-)
  2. I am under weight! I am 168cm height with 43kgs only. A skinny person.
  3. I gained 20kgs during my preggie with Anne. Horrible hor... I thought I can maintain some fat after pregnancy, but NO! I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight now.
  4. I eat a lot and poo a lot too. Hahaha... That's why I cannot gain weight one! Super active digestion system.
  5. What else you want to know? Tell me, and I let you know! Cannot think any liao...

Let's end this tag here. Not going to tag anyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ling, you should put more links here if you want to do PPP as PPP will need good PR (Page Rank) to take up some of the opportunities. If not you will end up not getting any good ones. Learned this from IMMomsdaugther. That's why everyone on PPP are so sioa with links!

My 2cents!