Saturday, February 24, 2007

Grrrrrr...

You know what? I found a place to download 36+8 Barney VCDs!!! Can you believe this? And it's FREEEEEE!!! Last year, I spent GBP29.90 to buy 12 Barney VCDs from Ebay... If I know this website earlier, I can save a lot of money liao.......... Duh~~

Plan to go to zoo this morning, but it started to rain early in the morning until the time we suppose to leave the house. So, trip was cancelled! We went shopping to buy my facial cream and a birthday present for Salbiah's birthday party later in the afternoon. I just cannot understand one thing! US - Netherlands and Malaysia - Netherlands, which is nearer? Definately the first one right? Then why Dermalogical (US product) is much more expensive here? It cost me Euro 138 for 3 things which in Malaysia I can get it at RM400 nia...

0 comments: