Friday, June 22, 2007

PPP: Reading Tutor.

Reading is a very good habit that I think most of the parents would like their children to keep this habit. I try to let Anne play with books when she was a young baby. I wish to train her to like book more than other toys. I do not wish that my children do not like reading!

One of my neighbour's children do not like reading at all! The mother told me that her children are having difficulty keeping up with their reading assignments, this can seriously affect they motivation and confidence! I would like to advise the mother to send her children for a Reading Tutors at SCORE! so that the children can pick up the interest of reading as soon as possible.

Score Learning centers helps children ages 4 to 14 make significant academic progress in an innovative tutoring environment. I am sure it's worth to invest some of your money in this.

0 comments: