Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tag : FTWM or SAHM

Long time didn't do tag. This one tagged by Jessly!

I want to be a SAHM a.k.a. Stay-At-Home-Mother. Because:

  1. I cannot trust any stranger to take care of my kid/kids.
  2. Childhood is precious, I want to be with my kid/kids. When they grow up, I don't think they are going to spent much time at home.
  3. I do not want to get up ON time everyday! :-)
~~~Instructions~~~

Here’s how it works:

1. So easy peasy, if you were given a choice, would you be a SAHM or FTWM? Just provide 3 darn good reasons.

2. Include your post link to the list below and Finally,

3. Tag another three mommies List:

1. Immomsdaughter prefers to be a SAHM

2. Miche prefers to be a SAHM too.

3. Jess prefers to be SAHM!

4. Becky's Mum prefers to be SAHM....

The tags goes to…

1. Vivianz

2. Angeleyes

3. ... Let me think think first!

3 comments:

LHS said...

sometimes i feel like choosing to be FTWM :)

becky's mum said...

Yeah... Sometimes, I have the same feeling too... But, I always will think like this: I can work again when my kid/kids grown up!

allthingspurple said...

hey, i random click on the blog of the day blogroll and there you are, the mum from Netherland that Vivianz spoke of in her post. What a coincidence. Love your blog

Yep, likewise, i always think one can work anytime but cant spend time with the kids anytime