Tuesday, June 19, 2007

PPP: The Survivor!

Have you ever imagine what will happen to you when you were stranded in an unknown city with no money or resources? How would you eat? Where would you sleep? What about the weather?

I always join my girl to watch her Barney show, so my imagination is as good as Barney the purple dinasor! No money is not a main issue. I believe there are a lot of kind people out there. As long as I am willing to work for them, I am sure the boss will give some food or money as exchange. I can work in a restaurant as waitress or cleaner or any work that I can do. With my hands sure I can work to earn my own money! With the money I earn, I can get any resources I need. I might need a longer time but what to rush for? We must enjoy our life to the fullest even when you are in trouble. God will only put you under a situation where you can handle it! That's why I always believe that I can overcome every problem with the wisdom that God had grant me. What about a place to sleep. Not a problem at all! During spring or summer when the weather is good with sun shinny day, I can sleep with nature. Means, in any garden, under a bridge or in between trees. Not everyone have this kind of opportunity to sleep with nature you know? Autumn and winter will be very challenging to me because I am afraid of cold! Then I should find a more proper place to sleep, eg. in a public toilet? Or I think I will look for a stay in job where the boss will provide me a place to sleep. That's better~

How about you? How you will survive when you are in this situation? Will you do what I suggest or you prefer to learn the survivor skill from Michael Weston, a CIA Operative on USA Network's new TV series, Burn Notice? To learn from him, visit here! I must say that he is a professional!



0 comments: