Monday, June 18, 2007

Upset!

We have a lot of chinese here, mostly from China, Taiwan or Hong Kong. But the way they speak Mandarin is different with us, I only can speak Malaysian Mandarin with Loong and Anne.

I was so happy when Loong told me that one of his friend got an offer to study in IHE. At the same time he is given another choice to go Australia. According to their boss, the courses offered by IHE is better than Australia. That's why I am putting high hope that he will choose to come here. At least I can have another friend here because his wife is coming with him. His wife is same age as me, last time when I was preggy with Anne, we went to Cherating together. But today, he emailed Loong telling that he choose Australia. Main reason is, application for Netherlands Visa is very troublesome and costly too. For Master students, IHE only help their students to apply the Visa, not their family (For Ph.D students IHE will apply for the students and family). So, there is possibility that he need to come here first and his wife later. That's why they choose to go Australia together.


Aiyaaaa.... I am so upset now!

1 comments:

LHS said...

Don't be upset..
you always can have other friends..

come and visit my new home : -
http://quinsiya.com/blog/