Thursday, October 18, 2007

100th paid-post.

I just submitted my 100th paid post from PPP. I can't believe that I actually can go so far in writing paid-post. I must thank God that He give me this opportunity to earn extra money at home. If I am still a working mother in KL, I do not think that I can have so much time to blog and write paid-post.

Normally I only can write USD5's post. The highest pay I got was USD20, I think only 1 or 2 I got that pay so high (yeah, this is consider high pay to me). This week, I also do not have much opps to write, I think I write less than 5 paid-post. Today, before I go to sleep, I itchy hand go click PPP, the I saw on USD25 post available for me!! I took it of course. I hope the post will be approved soon, then my highest pay record can increase to USD25... Hahaha... I hope I can have a good sleep tonight!

0 comments: