Thursday, October 11, 2007

Holiday in Spain

One of the Europe country that I wish to visit is Spain. As the second most mountainous country in Europe, I just wish that I can spent my holidays in these shady, leafy and moist woods. We couldn't join our China friend's trip to Spain during Summer. Loong needed to prepare his proposal that time. When I look at all the pictures taken by the family, I told myself that one day, I must step my foot on Spain.


Anyway, our China friend did share with us some of their travel tips in Spain. Their first stop was at Barcelona. Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia, is a cosmopolitan Mediterranean city that has the most beautiful examples of Modernism and 20th century avant-garde art. Visiting Barcelona is affordable to us now because we can actually book our stay online at Hotels in Barcelona (in english) or at Hoteles en Barcelona (in Spanish). The price are actually very reasonable and affordable to us. I can find a hotel which is at the centre of Barcelona so that we can enjoy the night life without the need of taking a train or calling a taxi.


After Barcelona, they continue their trip in Spain to Madrid by train. They reached Madrid early morning and didn't intend to stay in a hotel because they needed to took an early flight next morning to come back to Netherland. Yes, they stay a night in airport. For me, if I travel to Spain, I will sure spent more time in a place and not in rush like them. I sure need to find a Hotels in Madrid to relax myself and to let my little girl has a rest before continue our journey. I just do not like the idea of sleeping in an airport!


Cheaperthanhotels actually also offers last minute and year round accommodation at hotels , apartments and hostels in Spain at very reasonable and affordable prices. Book your hotel at Cheaperthanhotels, if you wish to vist Spain one day!

0 comments: