Thursday, October 11, 2007

PPP: The slim slider

I am searching for a phone with camera function. I know it's pretty easy because almost all of the new phone comes with this function. Why I need a mobile phone with camera function? because I always forgot to bring my digital camera with me. I always go out with mobile phone. If my mobile phone has camera function, then I can just bring my mobile phone with me and able to snap pictures with my mobile phone.

When I first saw the picture of this Samsung G600 slim slider - the image concious phone, I just couldn't stop myself from falling in love with it. It's so pretty and most importantly it's a 5 megapixel camera phone! Want to see how good is the picture quality taken by the phone? Check it out at the Queue Jumper from Samsung's gallery of 300 image-concious UK clubbers. You may vote for your favourite one here.



0 comments: