Tuesday, October 23, 2007

PPP: Dietary supplement for skin health

When talking about skin care, I must say that I am a lazy bug! The time I took good care of my skin was during the 3 months duration before my wedding day. That was the only time I was so serious about my skin. The reason is of course want to look pretty on my wedding day. I went for a facial once a month that time and did a 5 steps daily cleaning every morning and before I went to bed. I also apply body lotion everyday. I always hope that I can find a skin care product which suit me and do not have a lot of steps to follow. :-P

When I first found out about R.G. Skin Revitalizer, I know that I should try this product one day. So what is actually R.G. Skin Revitalizer? R.G. (Red Gâc) Skin Revitalizer is a dietary supplement that supports skin health. It's an oil extract from the tropical superfruit Gâc and it is rich in carotenoid antioxidants. When taken as part of one’s daily diet, it will essentially provides skin daily nourishment that works from the inside out. Sounds great right?

Besides that, Beta-carotene, a natural carotenoid antioxidant found abundantly in Gâc fruit, helps boost the immune system. This will assist the skin’s cellular rejuvenation process, and supports the structural integrity of the tissues.

The more I read about this product, the more I wanna get one for myself!

0 comments: