Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Busy packing and cleaning...

We will be moving to another "proper" family room in Thursday. This is the 2nd time since we come to Netherlands last September. So, I need to pack our things again! Duh~

Anyway, we are moving from 1 floor to 3rd floor, same building. Not that troublesome if compared with last time when we moved from one building to another building which is 10 mins walking distance.

Before we move, I have to clean the room. The care-taker will come to inspect our room on Thursday. So, I need to pack and at the same time clean this room! I am actually quite happy that we finally get the family room (more like an 2 bedrooms apartment). We have a bigger space and an extra room to serve as Anne's playroom or guest room!

Busy... busy... and I HATE packing!

0 comments: