Friday, November 16, 2007

No mood to write...

I am so lazy to write! Not that I do not have opps to take, but I just do not like the topics and decided not to take opps that I do not feel like to write. That's why I am writting less.

Weather in Netherlands is getting so cold now. Yesterday, it hitted -2'C in the morning. I remember last year I only started to wear my winter coat arround december. This year, I wear my winter coat as early as end of october! I just wish that I can get my ID ASAP and "fly" back to Malaysia NOW!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I confirm. I join told all above. We can communicate on this theme.

Tyler Worgan said...

Writing thesis is never easy and we offer the simple method of hiring professionals to help in writing thesis. Visit today and check them out

http://netherlands.thesiswritingservice.com/research-paper-writing-service/