Wednesday, November 28, 2007

She needs more friends...

At the Sinterklaas Party, I found that Anne was pretty slow in warming up with other kids. When others were playing together, she would stand a side and watch! Yes, watch only. After I join in and play with the kids, she then only join in. And then slowly she can play with them without me, with condition I am near by. She loves to play with kids, but she is pretty slow in mixing with them. When others already feeling tired, she just started getting high! We need to send her to school so that she can have more friends to play with. She looks pity when she is alone.

1 comments:

allthingspurple said...

quite normal, leh. while my first born would make friends so fast you couldnt catch up, my second born would just stand aside and watch. its different personalities.