Monday, November 12, 2007

PPP: Romance Novels

Do you like Romance Novels? When I was young, I used to be a reader for romance novels. I could finish one novel in a night! All romance novels have romantic scence. They boy friend or husband was so romantic and good to the girl friend or wife! How I wish to have a romantic husband too. Well, my husband is not a romantic person but my brother in law is a romantic one. I feel happy for my sister as her husband remember every special event which is meaningful for them. He will buy gift for my sister during the special event. Althought the gift is not expensive, but it brings some meaning to them. As for my husband, he would ask me what I want as gift before the date. If I didn't tell him anything, he will buy nothing!!! Ok, enough of complaint about my husband... I am still a happily married woman!! My husband is romantic in his way. He would make sure I eat fruits every day. He is the one who will cut fruits into pieces and remind me to finish it. He is also taking good care of me and our girl. He spends most of his free time at home with us, not going out spending time with his own hobby. I am glad I married him! :-)

Do you love reading Romance Novels? Now you can get a lot of these novel online from Mills & Boon. Enjoy your reading and learn the romantic trick from the story!! Give your love one a BIG surprise!



0 comments: