Wednesday, November 28, 2007

PPP: Hotel Reservations

I like to travel. I wish to visit most of the European Country during my 3 years stay in Netherlands. Since I came here, I have communication problem! People here prefer to speak Dutch! I do not know Dutch! That's why I started to shop online. I am glad to find this Hotel Reservations website, where I can make online booking and reservation to hotel in most of the European Country! The best part is, I even can get cheaper room rate from the website! Then I can save my money for other purpose. Great, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you had to contact their customer service? Can you book over the phone as well as online? Anyhow, love your blog!

Mike said...

There are many good travel websites out there. I say try out: http://www.hotelsanddeals.com.