Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MMB’s 2007 Mother’s Day Plan.

To make sure no one will miss this post, I decided to duplicate the post here! This post is taken from my other blog.


I think most us knows MMB. If you are parents (specially the mother) and this is the first time you see MMB, nevermind, it’s not too late yet!

This year, rosfmuhammad from MMB proposed to have another round of presents giving during Mother’s Day to mother who are taking care of their sick children in hospital. Like what they did in year 2005 and 2004.

Year 2004, I didn’t know MMB yet. Year 2005, I think I learn about MMB from a local magazine but not a frequest visitor yet. I missed these 2 years’ Mother’s Day project. This year I am going to miss it again because I am not in Malaysia. DUH~Anyway, I still hope that I can help a bit by promote this wonderful plan to all of you. Please read the detail and progress here.

Hope that some of you may help no matter in terms of donation, physical help or anythig laahhh! Let’s spread our love and concern to those who need it in Mother’s Day Season!!

0 comments: