Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What’s in my bag?

I was tagged by my new blogger friend - wchpeng. She wants to know what's in my bag. Eiksss... Actually, I don't use a hand-bag since I came to Netherlands. Or any bag also can? I do have a sling-bag which I will use it when I go out for a walk with Anne (now a days also seldom use liaooo...).

Anyway, if I go out with that bag, this is what I will put in my BIG bag:

  • Umbrella. Weather here is unpredictable. Rain will fall anytime!
  • My handphone - Only one person will call me nia, that is Loong!
  • Anne's water bottle.
  • Anne's winter glove - just in case her hand become very cold!
That's it! Simple! You want to ask why no wallet? no need to bring money and IC out meh?? I put my money in my winter coat. And yes, I never bring any Identity card with me! :-P * any police reading this??? *

Not going to tag anyone~ Nyiek!

1 comments:

LHS said...

I never bring along my IC when i go out too..but i would bring when in M'sia, just not in other country.