Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Girl is still a girl!

Well, many people who see Anne for the first time will think that she is a BOY, because of her almost "botak" head lah! (By the way, any one has good tips on what do eat during pregnancy so that the baby will grow more hair??)

I like to let her wear skirt, but the weather here just not allow me to do so. You see, will you let your girl wear skirt when the temperature is always below 15'C? I prefer to let her wear jeans! Today, when she was watching 四千金's MTV, she saw them wear skirt. Then she said:"Skirt, 美美". Hahaha... After bath, I decided to let her wear her skirt, in the house (today is a rainy day, cannot go out with skirt lah!). She is very happy now, always say:"美美"! Girl is still a girl, right?

5 comments:

Annie Q said...

maybe u can try, wear skirt and inside wear a pair long panty socks for kids? That will look great too..;)

mommy of 3 angels said...

hey can wear pants with skirt...my daughter does it all the time!!

Vivianz said...

pregnant time start boosting baby hair growth arr??? Naomi got lots of hair... maybe, fish?

LHS said...

ya, girl is still a girl, natural phenomenon

becky's mum said...

annie q,
I bought a pany socks for Anne but never let her wear it... dunno leh, I think the socks too thin lar... can tahan cold weather meh?

mommy of 2 angels,
May be I should try this! Thanks! :)

vivianZ,
Some one told me eat more egg! OK, next one I will eat a lot of eggs and fish!

huisia,
yalor.. so 'ai mei'!!