Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yeah~~~

I am happy. Loong will be back soon (tomorrow afternoon lor)! At first I thought this week would be a very very long and tough week for me, but seems like it's OKAY to take care of Anne alone! In short, Anne is a good girl. Besides always want me to be with her and always want me to carry her to take the things that she wants which she cannot reach (normally is things that I will not allow her to touch), she still can consider is a good girl. Sleeps well, eat well!But I must admit that I let her watch too much of TV until now she always request to watch either ‘戏’for Barney/Teletubbies/Baby Einstein and ‘歌’ for 四千金's MTV. I have to let her watch TV so that she wouldnt kacau me at kitchen or toilet maaa...

Anyway I am glad that it's going to over sooooooon. Next, I want to reduce her time of watching TV, hope that she is not that addicted to TV yet!

2 comments:

LHS said...

Oh, i feel guilty too as i always turn on the TV for my Jo. :)

Annie Q said...

haha..sometime we got no choice have to just on the tv and let them sit in front of the tv so that they won't disturb me to do my housework. But sometime it's good too when they watch tv, they do learn things from there.