Thursday, May 17, 2007

Tag: 10 About Hubby That I Dislike

Angeleyes tagged my on this.

I wish Loong will not read this... But, let him know also OK what??!?!
  1. He likes to do things in a "super fast" mode. Every task he prefer to finish it before the dead-line. The earlier, the better. That's why he has high-blood-pressure at such a young age.
  2. He always wanted me to do something according to his way of doing thing. For example, work as fast as he did. Weay... I prefer to do it slowly, but for sure I am confident that I can finish it before the dead-line!
  3. He is more hygenic than me. He cannot stand dirt. After I cooked, must mod the floor. But if I do not want to mod the floor, he will do it. :-P He is too hygenic until he always prohibited Anne to play 'wildly' at church or when we were outside. I would let Anne crawl and roll and touch anything that I consider OK (to him most of it is not OK).
  4. He will keep quiet when I am complaining abiut him. Hey, give some response lah!!! I am like talking to air you know?
  5. He likes to talk to me when I am in the kitchen (either cooking or washing dishes), and expected that I can listen to him clearly. After that he will complain that I am not listening to him, or my ears not function well.
  6. Everyday must read newspaper. Reading newspaper is more important than playing with Anne! Only will stop when I asked him to STOP!
  7. Too concentrate when doing his work. Everything happen beside him, he cannot see or hear oneeee...
  8. Force me to eat orange. I don't like orange!
  9. Expected me to have a super-good-memory like a computer which can remember where we keep every object that he is looking for. Anything went missing, is my fault! Duh~~
  10. This is the recent dislike: Always want me to cook supper for him! Supper NOT good! (*and I am lazy to cook for him ler!*)

Oh, I can finish this tag pretty fast mah... Not going to tag anyone!!!

1 comments:

LHS said...

he loves you la..that's why he forces you to take orange, orange is a good source of Vit C.