Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My hubby will be away for one whole week! Help!!!

Loong will be away for his field work starting this Friday until next Friday. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. It's 7 days! The field work is actually for Master students. But due to Loong didn't do his Master here, his BOSS (actually is supervisor) requested him to join as well.

I hate it when he told me that he cannot avoid to go. Weay... One week leh! 7 days! How am I going to handle one running + naughty + high demand toddler alone for one week? 7*24 hours!!! Ahhh... I started to imagine what will happen now. If we are in Malaysia, I think it's shouldn't be a problem for me... But... Here, alone? I cannot trust myself lah! Loong keep on reminding me to keep the keys properly la and do not forget to bring the keys out!! He even want to train me to eat faster! Duh!!

Pray for me, OK?

2 comments:

Annie Q said...

Hang in there,7 days passed very fast while u handling the active toddlers.Sure u can do it..dont worry.Update us ok, if u got time to blog ;)

Anonymous said...

wow..really difficult o. If me, I will definately send back to my hometown..wish you good luck

anyway, i have just tagged you.
http://www.irenelim.com/2007/05/17/the-meaning-of-my-kids-name/