Monday, May 14, 2007

Marmite Chicken.

I love marmite. When I have to cook for myself and I am lazy to cook a proper meal, just give me a bottle of Marmite. I can eat Marmite with noodles, rice and everything! When I first saw this recipe in MMB, I know I am going to fall in love with this dish! Here's the steps:

Ingredients:
  • Chicken wings
  • 2 pips garlic, chopped
  • Egg (beated)
  • white pepper

Marmite Sauce:

  • 2 tblsps Marmite
  • 4 tblsps hot water
  • 1 tblps sugar
  • Black pepper

Steps:

  1. Coat chicken wings with some white pepper and egg. Deep fry, take and out.
  2. Dissolve marmite and sugar in hot water.
  3. Heat oil in small pan, saute garlic, add black pepper, pour in the Marmite mixture.
  4. Once the sauce started to boil, add in the chicken wings.
  5. Stir...
  6. Take out and ready to serve

Pretty easy eh!

0 comments: