Wednesday, May 23, 2007

PPP: Credit Card

Do you own a credit card? I believe most of us do. The use of credit card make our life easier. We don't have to bring a lot of cash with us, some of the Credit Cards company even allow 0% installment on certain item that we bought and lots more other benefits. But, I must say that one should always knows the limit that he/she can afford before he/she use a credit card, or else he/she will be in deep debt!

I do have a credit card and I seldom use it. I prefer to use my husband's card so that we can focus our poits collection and can get our rebate gift faster. After I read this article: Do you have a credit card you don't use?, I feel that the writer is like talking to me. He got the point! Now, I have to think whether I should keep my card or not!

As you know I shop online quite often now. I have to persuade my husband to lend me his credit card to buy things online. Before he lent me his card, he always will ask me which site I bought the thing and the site can be trusted or not. You should know why he asked these question. Yes, he worried about fraud! After reading about How can you keep yourself safe from credit card fraud?, I know what should I do to protect our information.

You can read more useful articles regarding credit cards here!

0 comments: