Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day 2007

This is my 2nd Mother's Day. Nothing so special about this day!

I received one carnation today. Not from my girl's Daddy, OK? It's from our church's Sunday School students. Nice or not?

When we came back from Church, it was almost 1p.m. I had to rush to fed Anne her lunch, bath her and put her to sleep. So, Loong cooked lunch for me. Hehehe.... He cooked curry mee... I must say it was yummy, OK? Else he would refused to cook again next time!

This is what I cooked for dinner. Just a simple meal. Loong doesn't like western food and we prefer to eat at home! It will be a nightmare to bring Anne out for dinner. OK, I admit also: we are poor family survive on scholarship, cannot afford outside food lah!!! :-P After dinner, Loong washed all the dishes while I played with Anne....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all of you~~~

0 comments: