Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!

Just now, I suka-suka go click PPP's opps, then.... I saw the $500 post available!!!!! And then, I quickly go click it, key in the word request and submit! Well, from the title you must know that I didn't get the opps, it shows "All of the available posts for that opportunity have already been taken."

Anyway, if the money is not meant for me then it's not for me. I sakit hati also no use... But, at least I see the post.. I think I better go wait for the $50 post or today is just not my day!!!

Anyway... there is one improment on the progress of potty train my girl. Today is the first time she pees inside her potty! Well, I think that one was also because I am lucky. But, she pees a little bit only. After 15 minutes, she pees again... on the floor... Later of the day... all on the floor... Yeah... my house is very smelly now... don't come!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with many points. But in some areas, I feel we need to be more aggressive. Just my opinion. Love ya. vintage wedding dresses. Electronic Gadgets Louboutin Shoes christian louboutin platforms. Bridal Wedding Dresses