Monday, August 20, 2007

So tired!

As you know, I started my potty training session with Anne last week. She is yet to know to tell me before she wants to pee. From her reaction, you can tell that she wants to pee. But, when I put her on her potty or toilet seat, she won't pee. She will pee on the floor few minutes after she get up from her potty or toilet seat. I am so tired repeating the same sentence to her now. So, I decided to stop forcing her to pee into potty or toilet. I decided not to scold her also. I will only let her wear her diaper during her sleeps time and when we go out. The rest of the time will be either wearing cloth-diaper or pants only. Let's see with this method, how long she needs to be fully potty trained.

Anyway, during the potty training session, I changed her quite often. The result is, she learn to wear pants by herself. Not success all the time, but at least some time she will success! It' fun to see her try to wear pants by herself! :-)

1 comments:

IMMomsDaughter said...

Be patient with her.....she may not be ready yet. Besides, it takes time and I also tried month after month with my girl until she was really ready. Good luck!