Sunday, August 19, 2007

Billy Beer Restaurant.

We seldom eat outside food. Main reason is, because it is expensive. If I opted to cook our dinner, each meal I think I only need €5.00 for a complete meal which include rice, 1 vege, 1 meat or even 1 soup. Anyway, since it was my birthday that day, I did not want to cook. We went our for our first self-paid western food in Netherlands.





We choose this Billy Beer Restaurant after reading some good review from GoGoDutch.com. Main reason also because this is a children friendly restaurant, as indicated by some of the reviewer.

This restaurant is decorated with a lot of teddy bears, children will love this place.

I ordered Ribeye steak - €16.50, oranged juice - €2.50 and Loong ordered Mixed fish platter, beer - €2.00 - €14.20. Total we spent that night - €35.20.

My Ribeye steak:


Loong's Mixed fish platter:



Our bill came together with there sweets! :-) The food just normal, but Anne enjoyed eating french fried that normally I would not allow her to eat so much!

1 comments:

chooi peng said...

while looking at the photo of the steak, i wish i was in the Victoria Station now!! *drooling*