Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Books to read.

I bought the following 2 books from ebay.co.uk:
  • The Discovery of the Child
  • The Absorbent Mind

Both are written by Maria Montessori. I have yet to receive the books, I wish I will enjoy reading these books. First book cost me GBP2.00 as someone bid for the book as well. For the 2nd book, it only cost me GBP0.99. BUT! The postage for these 2 books are wayyyyy expensive than the book itself. I paid GBP6.83 for postage!!! So expensive eh! Anyway, I do not think I can find these books here and I paid using my PPP money mah. So, OK lah!!!

Total money spent: £9.37 GBP = $19.44 USD (1 U.S. Dollar = 0.482097 Pounds Sterling)

Updated on 15/08/2007

Ebay seller refunded £1.40 to me because standard airmail which worked out to be cheaper than the original quote. I must say he is a nice seller!

0 comments: