Friday, August 24, 2007

I want to praise Pos Malaysia!

Normally, people only will complain about Pos Malaysia, complain about their lousy service. Since we come to Netherlands, we use Pos Malaysia's services very often. Normally our parcel would receive fastest within one week. Some would be very late, eg. 2 weeks for almost RM200 postage! When my sister first told me that she posted one parcel for us last Tuesday (21st August). Inside the parcel, they put in some present for Anne (for her 2nd birthday), a plastic musical lantern for Anne, some paper lantern and most importantly - some moon cake! She said, officer in Pos Malaysia (Miri Branch) told her that the parcel needs 2 weeks to reach here. 2 weeks, will be after Anne's birthday. OK, nevermind. But I am worried about the moon cake. Can the moon tahan the 2 weeks? My sister said this is a registered parcel, not Pos Laju some more! And the postage only cost RM54.50.

Guess how long it takes for the parcel to reach here? You are not going to believe this. 3 days!!! Tiga hari!!! Can you believe this? 3 days for a parcel to reach here from Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia to Delft, Netherlands. I cannot believe my eyes when I saw the collect-slip send by the postman here today. This is such an excellent sevice I have ever get from Post Malaysia. I am extremely surprised!

OK, I must say this, WELL DONE POST MALAYSIA!

1 comments:

KittyCat said...

This is great news esp since I can imagine wanting a few things on demand from M'sia when I'm in China =) If it takes only 3 days for stuff to reach you, it would take less to reach us yippee!