Monday, August 20, 2007

PPP: I want a Watch!

When I was in Malaysia, I seldom wear my watch. I only keep one function watch! Why I do not need a watch? You see, I was either at home or at the office most of the time. When I was at home, I prefer my hands to be free of any accessories. When I was at office, I depend to my PC's clock. If I went out, I will use my handphone to check on time. I did not see the need of a watch. But, once I come to Netherlands, I am so lazy to bring my handphone out with me. I do not like to keep my handphone in my pocket and I afraid I will lost my beg that I keep my handphone when I am too busy chasing Anne around. I see the need for me to get a watch now! I found that these Timex Watches is really nice and suite my taste! I should start bugging Loong to buy one for me! :-)

0 comments: