Monday, August 20, 2007

Smorty

Since I decided to join the fun of blog for money, I only earn my money from one site! Due to the reason that blog advertising is become so popular now, I am happy to find another way for me to earn some extra pocket money from Smorty. Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers site. The best part is, Smorty will email new campaigns to all suitable bloggers. This mean, I do not need to logon to Smorty to look for opportunities. I registered myself on last Friday and surprise that they actually approved my blog on Sunday, in just 2 day they approved my blog! Don't you think they are efficient? Now, I can earn extra money from different compamy not fully depend to one company. I also can buy more toys to Anne and of course some good things for myself as well!!!

What are you waiting for? Get yourself a blog and join me to blog for money!

0 comments: