Monday, August 13, 2007

Pissed!

Last weekend, we joined IHE's excursion to Belgium. It was a 2 days 1 night trip. I will talk about the trip in my other blog. Here, I want to complaint about one China girl in our group. I think she do not have common sense. We were in a group, we must think of other people when we were in a group! But this girl is so terrible. Never punctual. Always late! Whole group wait for her and her gang. You see, if she lost her way or she said sorry when she come, then I am OK. But she didn't show any sign of regret. She was late, she some more can walk slow slow like that... Another China guy also beh-tahan and told her that she was late. She said: "My gang getting bigger leh!" (that time another 3 China followed her footsteps!). I am so pissed by this girl... Then, the way she talks in the bus is like talking to the whole bus, so loud and clear! Bising!!! I do not have her picture, if I have... I will show her face big, big here!

0 comments: