Friday, August 17, 2007

Sorry Anne...

Just now, I felt so sorry that I scold Anne badly just because she peed on the floor. The minute before she peed, I asked her whether she wanted to pee or not and she replied "NO". Then she pees soon after I left her in the living room and went to kitchen. Suddently I heard she said: "Wet, wet, how?". I was so angry to see her peed on the floor. She wanted me to help her took off her pants but I refused. I wanted to let her know the "wet" feeling. She cried pittifully!

When I think back what I had done, I feel that I have very low EQ. Why should I get angry with a toddler who just started her potty training process few days ago? I wrote this down is to remind myself not to put high standard on my girl. I wish she can have a happy toddlerhood not always scold by mother only! OK, I will try my best to control my temper next time!

0 comments: