Thursday, September 13, 2007

Cheap meh?

Air Asia is having Happy 2008 sales to celebrate winning Best Low Cost Airline in Asia 2007. Since I am going back to Malaysia this year end, so I am planning to go back to my home town as well. I check the price at their website. Air fare from LCCT to Miri is RM8.00 per way. Cheap eh! I am going back with Anne, so total return ticket for 2 person is RM32. But, at the end I have to pay RM306. Yes, an extra of RM274 for all other fees and surchage. The details:
  • fare price RM 32.00
  • Airport Tax RM 30.00
  • Administration Fee RM 84.00
  • Fuel Surcharge RM 160.00
  • GoInsure RM 0.00

Aiyoo... Why fuel surcharge so high one!! When I first saw the offer, I was so happy...

1 comments:

aprilWong said...

Totally agree...I am still very frustrated with AA. The surcharge keep on increase. I never fall into the so called cheap sale trap. But still, I have to fly AA. The only direct flight back to my hometown. Arghhhhhh~~~~~