Thursday, September 27, 2007

Where is my key??

This morning, after came back from the weekly open market, I failed to use my key to open the main entrance's door. I intercom another Malaysian who is staying in the same building with us to open the door for me. After we (Anne and I) enter our room, I was busy arranging my thing and she requested me to give her my key. I gave her! This is the BIG mistake.

I totally forgot about my key after I gave my key to Anne. Then, when Loong came back from his technical visit to Belguim, I told him about my key failed to open the main entrance. He asked me to give him the key because he wanted to try it later. Only then I suddently remember that I passed my key to Anne. I asked Anne where she put my key, she looks blur.

I search high and low, search every drawer that she can reach, all cabinet, all boxes, even inside our fridge. No, cannot find it! If I lost the key, I have to pay Euro 50 for a new set! I don't want lah!! Then, Loong asked me have I check Anne's backpack? I did, but not so detail. Normally she will throw a lot of "rubbish" into her backpack. But I couldn't recall she ever play with her backpack today! Ok, last hope, I dig everything in her backpack out. Then... ta-ta-ta-ta... The key lying peacefully in her backpack. How stupid I am! Wasted so many time and energy to search the whole room... I should start with her backpack! OK, next time I know where to look for my lost item!

Lesson learnt: Never let your children play with your key!

0 comments: