Monday, September 17, 2007

PPP: Nourish Your Skin

I must admit that I am a lazy woman. I am very lazy to use a lot of skin care product to clean my face everyday. What I have on my desk is a very basic set of skin care product which include a cleaner, a toner and a moisturizer. That all!

The dry weather in Netherlands has caused me to take more steps to protect my skin. I started to read on skin care related articles so that I know how to protect my skin effectively. I believe all girls/women wish to look pretty, right?

The new trend of skin care is to nourish the skin from the inside out. In addition to applying any moisturizer or sunscreen on your skin, another way to improved your skin health is by having this newly discovered dietary supplement called R.G. (Red Gâc) Skin Revitalizer. R.G. Skin Revitalizer is a daily skin nourishment exceptionally rich in antioxidants to support your body against damaging free radicals and to help provide nutrient support for strong cellular rejuvenation. It Works from the inside out and complements topical skin care regimen.

Gâc is actually a bright-red fruit that grows as large as a cantaloupe and abundantly on vines all over sub-tropical Asia, especially in Vietnam. This fruit is grown in home gardens and valued for its medicinal potentials. Gâc oil is a premier source of carotenoids which are in a highly bio-available form – your body absorbs these fat-soluble nutrients better than if it were a juice. Besides that, Beta-carotene, a natural carotenoid antioxidant found abundantly in Gâc fruit, helps boost the immune system, assists the skin’s cellular rejuvenation process, and supports the structural integrity of the tissues.

Looking for a dietary supplement that supports skin health? May be you should try R.G. Skin Revitalizer.

0 comments: