Monday, September 24, 2007

PPP: XML Aficionado blog

I never learn XML when I was an IT student in university. Yes, I am that old! I only started to heard about it after I work as a web-developer in a software house in Johor. However, I do not have a change to fully learn and understand how XML really work. I left the company and involved in another programming language, that's why my knowledge about XML is very limitted. Recently, I learn set up my own domain for my main blog. I started to do some web-page design again. I want to learn more on web-design including XML. Do you same as me?

Check out the new XML Aficionado blog, as the writer opens your mind and keeps you abreast of interesting new technologies, trends, gadgets, and software development tools. It's an interesting blog!

0 comments: