Friday, September 21, 2007

PPP: Dell Printers

I was a poor student, I cannot afford a printer. It's very troublesome when I need to print out my assignments. What I did is I bought an ink and when I need to print something, I would borrow my housemate's printer. I survived until I met my that time boy friend (now husband). He got a printer! :-) We used that bubble jet printer until both of us graduate from university.

Are you searching for a high quality inkjet printers? May be you can try Dell printer. Dell printer combines fast, crisp output quality with a low total cost of printing. It is suitable for any company that need a printer scanner copier that can function as a printer, a scanner and a photocopier.

I think I should recomment my sister to get a Dell laptop and also a Dell printer~

0 comments: