Wednesday, September 05, 2007

PPP: It's shopping season again!!!

How time flies. Now is september. Summer is leaving, autumn is coming. Weather is turning cold. When the cold wind blow, I started to thinking of my favourite festival season: Christmas! Too early? No, It's never too early for you to start thinking of what to buy for your loves one at this lovely season. I will be flying back to Malaysia this coming December. It's time for me to start searching for gifts to my friends and family back home. Lucky that I have internet access at home that I can do my online shopping while Anne is having her nap! It's impossible for me to shop peacefully with Anne running around. Talking about online shopping, you must try to get those discount coupons so that you can save some money for other purposes.

My sister will give birth to a baby girl end of the year. I think I will try to get some baby clothes at Baby Center Store. I can get a 20% off if I buy any 3 clothing item. Besides, I can try to get some toys for Anne at Kbtoys since they are giving out free shipping for some selected item.

Looking for a place to get more discount coupons? Check this out at http://www.couponchief.com/. I believe you can get what you want easily.

0 comments: