Friday, September 28, 2007

岁月风云 is ending soon.

I have been watching this Hong Kong series for nearly 2 months, I think. Later, I will be watching episode 54 which means I only have another 6 episode to go. The story line has become so exciting now. I can't wait to see how's the bad guy - 危永标's ending. He is so bad that he lied to his wife, betrayed his brother and cheated his parents just to get what he wants. Are there anyone who is as bad as this 危永标 in the world? I hope no.

If person who uploaded the series can upload the series on time next week, I will be watching the last episode next Thursday!! Cannot wait... cannot wait!!!! I want to know the ending soooooon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watched the last 10 episodes when my sisters watched, so i knew the ending, but don't know the head.

Anonymous said...

If you’re looking for the latest in bedroom furniture design, a platform bed may be just what you’re looking for. In both wood and metal frames, these simple yet elegant beds provide exceptional mattress support. Some even provide additional storage with built-in drawers. Visit Furniturehomedelivery.com/ to see the full line today.

Gourmet Coffee Maker said...

http://mygourmetcoffeemaker.com-All about coffee and coffee makers,history of coffee and other

white gold body jewelry said...

White Gold Body Jewelry
All about gold body jewelry

whitegoldbodyjewelry said...

Gold jewelry care tips and other