Wednesday, September 26, 2007

PPP: Free Norton Antivirus Software Download

I hate computer virus! When I was a student, I need to use computer in computer lab to do my assignment. I needed to do scanning before and after my work. If I forgot to do so, all my hardwork in my personal computer at home might be at risk if the computer that I used at the lab was infected by virus. It's very important for us to keep our computers safe from viruses and other malicious software.

Are you looking for an anti virus software? Now you can get free norton anti virus download from the link. Yes, you see it right! It is FREE! In this special download of Norton, you are provided with protection from all common types of viruses, as well as detection of Trojan horses, which may allow hackers to monitor your keystrokes and record your every move.

Faster, grab you copy!

0 comments: