Thursday, September 20, 2007

PPP: Mobile Phones

I come from a family of 7 people: father, mother, 2 elder sister, 1 younger sister, a younger brother and me. Among the 7 peoples, my mother is the only person that do not have a mobile phones. When all of us at home, imcluding my husband and my brother in law, we have almost 10 mobile phones in a house! Even my mother in law who is nearly 70 years old also own a mobile phone! Can you imagine how important mobile phones in our life now?

I don't use most of the fuction in a mobile but my younger brother is different. He loves to have a high-tech mobile phone which have a lot of fuction. He will look for mobile phone deals every now and then so that he knows which model has the most up-to-date function and design.

Personally I prefer Nokia brand. Their mobile design is very pretty and most importantly the function is user-friendly. Nokia N95 deals given by best-mobile-contracts.com make me so desparate to change my mobile phone now! While I believe my eldest sister will be crazy over this Samsung g600 deals since she loves Samsung so much!

I need a new mobile phone now! Yes, NOW!

0 comments: